The Smart Programme
In 4 weeks this programme gets you crystal clear on how your business can generate consistent leads by helping you create a clear and winning focus on what is likely to trigger interest from your target market and how to sell. The programme costs £799 including VAT with a payment options of 3 payments of £270 per month if preferred (initial deposit and 2 payments by direct debit).
This is what we cover:
Week One – Clarity on your business includes:
- Examine what skills do you have to offer and the market for them. For example, are you currently only working one-to-one providing a service?
- Goals and motives – why do you want to do this – what do you want to achieve? (goals – clarity of vision)
- Pricing, profit and type of work, types of client and structure
Week Two – The Plan
- Are you ready ? Do you have the time, mindset, commitment to make the changes needed in your business?
- How can you achieve this? (Planning – Process and Techniques)
- 30 Day Plan including
Week Three – Marketing Know How – Digital
- In this week we look at creating marketing pillars of content and how and where to use them including new tech like voice and AI
- The best marketing channels for your business and services
- Niche and test
Week Four – Lead Generation and Sales
- This week we look at how to generate leads, marketing flows and funnels and how to create something simple for your business to have as an evergreen generator for contact to be made
- We look at ‘on boarding’ so every client enquiry is processed in the same way, and can be delegated with ease
- Selling professional services’ techniques and how to create a value pricing service or product for your business
What happens after the end of the 4 weeks?
Answer – you have the course access for life and can repeat it as many times or refer to parts of it as you wish, you will also get updates each time one is released for 12 months following purchase.
Can I get personal help with questions I have?
Answer – Each week there is a live Q and A at the end of the webinar for that week, you can attend live and ask the question or you can email the question and watch the answer on repeat. You will get recordings of all the live Q and A/webinar sessions.
How is the course delivered?
Answer – We use a learning management system and you log in to access the course, which is a mix of text, video, and podcast resources to help you through the various stages. The system we use allows easy and stable access across all devices providing you have a fast broad band speed.
What live elements are there?
Answer – There are weekly webinars with Q and A in addition to the pre recorded videos and other resources. Each webinar is about an hour split between going in depth in the subject of the week and answering your Questions.